A quick way to introduce you to Pedigree Publisher is jump right in with a series of short videos.
- Getting started. How to create a database, add and edit records, display in a pedigree form, changing DOB format, adding a sire or dam, entering a coat color and adding more choices the list of coat colors, marking records, showing marks on a pedigree form, showing champions in red, family tree, pedigree charts, zoominig forms, relations view, Navigator.
- Changing the order in which fields are displayed in the Grid view; adding, editing, renaming fields and linking them to lookup tables; red wavy lines, drag and drop editing.
- Calculating inbreeding coefficients, AVK, relations, Navigator, trial matings, breed planner.
- Littermates, color fields, more drag n drop with cancel, copy paste, multi paste, enter a photo, watermark, logos, combining marks, mark commands, search commands, text reports, HTML reports.
- A quick tour of modifying and creating forms.